So it is once again with the Arab nations... their virulent brand of anti-semitism that is beyond nation-state borders, Islamofascism, politics and religion unites them in single purpose to see the Jews removed from the face of the earth. Nazi Germany, in its heart, was no worse Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and all the rest.
And once again the Arabs are reaping the whirlwind, and justly so. The time has come for Israel to destroy its enemies to the extent that once again it than can live in relative peace, though Jews will never be safe as long as Arabs exist.
The hatred of the Jews is seen not only in the eyes of the Muslims, but in the relatively benign anti-Semitism of West Europe and liberal America as well; it is displayed daily on the floor of the United Nations.
- In 1975 the UN, a haven for terrorists and racists, passed by a 72 to 35 margin the most harmful of all its anti-Israel resolutions, equating Zionism with racism, and that it was "a threat to world peace and security." It was finally repealed in 1991.
- At the 1984 UN Human Rights Commission's conference on religious tolerance, the Saudi Arabian delegate, Marouf al-Dawalibi stated, "The Talmud says that if a Jew does not drink every year the blood of a non-Jewish man, he will be damned for eternity." This outrageous blood libel was repeated during the 1991 conference, when the Syrian Ambassador insisted that Jews killed Christian children to use their blood for Passover.
- Through November 2003, 101 of the 681 UN resolutions on the Middle East conflict referred directly to Palestinian refugees. Not one mentioned the Jewish refugees from Arab countries.
- It was not until January 24, 2005 -- the 60th Anniversary of the liberation of the Nazi death camps that the UN convened to commemorate the Holocaust. This was the first Israeli-initiated resolution the General Assembly has ever passed.
- The UN routinely adopts resolutions critical of Israel’s treatment of Palestinians, but it has never adopted a single resolution unequivocally condemning violence against Israeli citizens. The most blatant example of the UN's anti-Semitism came in 2003 when Israel offered a draft resolution in the General Assembly for the first time in 27 years.
- It called for the protection of Israeli children from terrorism; it failed to receive enough support from the members of the General Assembly to even come to a vote. Israel had introduced the resolution in response to the murder of dozens of Israeli children in terrorist attacks. Earlier a similar resolution had been adopted by a UN committee calling for the protection of Palestinian children from “Israeli aggression.” Israel's ambassador withdrew the proposed draft after it became clear that members of the nonaligned movement were determined to revise it in such a way that it would have ultimately been critical of Israel.
An IDF officer said Israeli planes Saturday struck houses in Southern Lebanon villages used by Hezbullah to conceal long-range rockets. ‘We have no intention of hitting civilians, but those who live by the sword are bound to get hurt,’ he said.
There is no doubt that Iran ordered the provocative act of killing and and capturing soldiers of the Israel Defense Forces in an effort to obstruct US efforts to end its drive toward production of nuclear weapons. Syria's complicity is as obvious as the rags on their heads.
Israel quickly responded with a naval blockade and by bombing hundreds of targets in Lebanon, including Beirut's airport and Hezbollah's headquarters in southern Beirut. Hezbollah responded with rocket attacks targeting northern Israeli cities. Fighting leaves dozens of Lebanese civilians dead and coincides with a two-week-old Israeli military campaign in Gaza in response to the kidnapping of an Israeli soldier by Palestinian militants.
The weapon that heavily damaged an Israeli warship yesterday was a missile fired by Hezbollah with the help of elite Iranian troops... not an explosive-laden, unmanned drone as was previously believed.
Hezbollah rockets continue to hit northern Israel. Right now IDF airstrikes rain down on central Beruit.... the same Hezbollah killing ground that claimed the lives of 241 U.S. Marines, sailors and soldiers on Oct. 23, 1983.
It is my hope that this time Israel, and with our direct participation if neeeds be, punishes these submans completely.
May the sons and daughters of Zion crush their enemies, our enemies, to the very dust from which they will arise no more.