America’s record as the undisputed world power since the 1940s is remarkable…. as much for what it hasn’t done as for what t has done:
- 1. Saved the world from Nazism, Communism, Fascism.
- Saved more people and liberated more countries that any nation in world history.
- Given more money, forgiven more loans and taken more backstabbing for our trouble than any other people in world history; we’ve never learned that “no good turn goes unpunished.”
Ours is the only flag the rest of the world hopes to see marching into view when things are dark and hopeless, but here’s where we have also failed miserably in modern times…
- 1956---Hungary. The Hungarian Revolution against the the Soviet puppet national government and its Soviet-imposed policies lasted only three weeks. Over 2,500 Hungarians were killed in the conflict, and 200,000 Hungarians fled as refugees. President Eisenhower refused to act immediately and forcefully; he requested one of the UN’s infamous “strongly worded resolutions” with predictable results were predictable. This while our Radio Free Europe encouraged Hungarians to fight the Soviet forces; we misled the Hungarian people that NATO or United Nations would intervene if the citizens continued to resist.
- 1961--Bay of Pigs. We all know what happened there; JKF told the Brigade that U.S. air cover would protect the invasion… he lied; they died. Cuba is still a communist hell-hole, 90 miles off our six.
- 1972-75—South Vietnam. We supported and fought beside the Vietnamese people over four decades and in the end, we left them to be slaughtered, imprisoned, and tortured. The Khmer Rouge genocidal policy killed over one-fifth of all Cambodians. The Pathet Lao overthrew the government of Laos in 1975. More than 200,000 were South Viet government officials, military officers, and soldiers were sent to “reeducation camps” to face execution, torture, disease and malnutrition.
When it was finished…. millions died because we did not fulfill our promise. And the left still denies and scoffs at Southeast Asia's “domino effect”.
- 1991—Gulf War I. Rather than take Baghdad after a mere 100-hour war and put a bullet in the brains of Hussein and his psychotic spawn, George Bush and Colin Powell (no surprise), turned their backs on the Kurds after telling them to rise up against the dictatorship. Thousands were murdered; there is ample blood on our hands.
Why all this? Because Barack Hussein Obama, who bows to our enemies, embraces dictators and hates our military is repeating this shameful cowardice by not standing by the Iranians who are rising up against the the Muslim subhumans and a stolen election.
It took Obama three days to come up with even this flaccid response which makes JFK, Ike, Bush, Nixon and Ford sound like Patrick Henry.
“It's not productive, given the history of U.S.-Iranian relations, to be seen as meddling. I do believe that something has happened in Iran where there is a questioning of the kinds of antagonistic postures towards the international community.
“I think it's important to recognize is that the easiest way for reactionary forces inside Iran to crush reformers is to say it's the US that is encouraging those reformers."
If the Iranian protesters do not receive some iron-fisted rhetorical support from Obama and soon, it will give the subhumans a tactic green flag to bring heavy machine guns into the pubic square… and end the rebellion.
I‘m taking all bets that our Fifth Column Commander-in-Chief will not oppose the will of the Islamic butchers with whom he prefers to rub shoulders.