No… it makes you worse.
As soon as the bracelets clicked in Switzerland on the dwarf director’s tiny wrists (see below), more than a hundred left-wing artists and members of the intelligentsia (sic) mobilized to protect one of their disgusting own and demand his release.
The list includes the lucky to have his head Salman Rushdie, directors David Lynch, Jonathan Demme, John Landis, Mike Nichols, Martin Scorsese, David Lynch, Terry Gilliam (Monty Python) and—wait for it—Woody Allen!
Debra Winger who had a career for about as long as it takes me to drink a Starbuck’s grande, even “issued” a statement:
Winger (shown left with close friend)... on Monday demanded Polanski's release and criticized Swiss authorities for their "philistine collusion" in arresting Polanski as he entered the country for a film festival.
"This fledgling festival has been unfairly exploited, and whenever this happens the whole art world suffers," Winger said.
Among her other amazing talents (sic) Whoopi Goldberg is like her idol, Barry Obama,…. she’s omniscient:
"I know it wasn't ‘rape-rape’. It was something else but I don't believe it was ‘rape-rape’. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like "You know what this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail I'm not staying, so that's why he left."
That’s right dumbass, it’s called fugitive flight it’s what guilty criminals do because they have the money to make bail. It’s what Nazi war criminals did, it’s what O.J. Simpson did.
You see, Whoopi and Winger and all those directors and millions of other Americans, probably 68 million, are enlightened, leftist feminists. They are for other enlightened, leftist feminists, but claim the right to (and no doubt have in fact) murder(ed) babies in womb and believe that it’s perfectly understandable to drug (with Quaaludes) and then rape and sodomize a 13-year-old child.
I’ve read the 30-page, pre-sentencing probation report in this case.
At every turn the rape of this child was either aided and assisted, facilitated or not prevented by no less than 8-10 adults who had a chance to intervene or who bent over backwards to see that Polanski did not have to pay for his crime.
- The girl’s mother (a a twice-divorced, failed actress, there’s a surprise) freely allowed the girl to go unaccompanied with 44 year-old Polanski twice to be photographed for a “foreign fashion magazine.“
- Polanski said that he took the girl to a Santa Monica area home of a friend to take some pictures but a number of people also arrived so, he took the girl next door to the time of Jack Nicholson who was away at the time.
- A neighbor, Helena Kalliniaotes, who watched Nicholson’s house allowed Polanski and the girl in the house and them opened a bottle of champagne from which all three drank. She would later say she thought the girl was 18 “… trying to get in movies. I assumed they were lovers.”
- Angelica Houston, Nicholson's girlfriend at the time testified that she came by the house, learned Polanski was there and knocked on the bedroom door. She said, “Roman, are you in there?” Polanski who had already drugged and raped the girl twice went to the door and talked briefly with Houston and returned to the bed and attempted a third assault.
- Later the child and Polanski came downstairs and talked with Houston who said, “She didn’t seem to be distressed. She was breathing high in her throat when she came out… she seemed sullen which I thought was a little rude.” (Well, imagine that, being rude after emerging from the bedroom with a middle-aged man.)
- Houston said that she “though she was one of those little chicks who could be any age up to 25.”
Miss Houston is nothing if not a person of wide margins.
Polanski’s takes the girl home; the girl says nothing to her about the assault. But when the girl’s 17-year-old boyfriend comes over she hears him and her daughter discussing the drugging and sexual assault.
Polanski, apparently an idiot in addiction to being a pedophile, gave the girl some proof of the nude shots he had taken of her. These were then discovered found by her mother who immediately called….. wait…. her accountant.
The accountant, the only human being in this whole disgusting affair, told her to call police immediately.
Polanski was later arrested in the lobby of a hotel.
The plea bargain and justice denied.
In the end Polanski admitted the assault which contained in part the following:
- The defendant said that during the first photo session he took topless shots of the girl outdoors but “… didn’t realize that topless photos objectionable here (the U.S.)… they’re acceptable in Europe.”
In the usual get-outta-jail-free-card, Hollywood plea bargain, Polanski agree to plead guilty to a single charge of unlawful intercourse with a female less than 14 years of age.
In his pre-sentencing probation report, PO Irwin Gold was nothing if not rhapsodic over his probationer’s great character, profession and his high-octane friends.
He spent to or three pages filled with quotes from his friends about the scumbag’s great contribution to the universe and his kind and gentle and in no way criminal behavior.
In the end the mother didn’t want this paragon of virtue behind bars, but she was adamant about Polanski showing remorse.
She and the PO were equally concerned that a trial might “…cause serious damage to the victim.”
Naturally, there was an undisclosed amount of money that exchanged hands… I hope the kid got some of it, but I doubt it.
The PO ended his evaluation recommending no incarceration, no therapy or psychiatric care because he was “unlikely to reoffend” , and lobbied to have the travel restrictions lifted for such an important personage as Mr. Polanski who had to travel to work, don’t you know.
Proving that “polak jokes” will never die, Polanski reviewed this situation and decided his only chance was to flee the country… which he did; and in so doing he’ll face a 2009 judge instead of a 1977 judge. The world has turned over several times since those days… even in Hollywierd.
YLSIL: GA, why so much time on this case? It was a long time ago and there are more important things to solve like global warming.
GA: Yeah, I heard that for 20 years ago about Bill Clinton the draft dodger…that the Vietnam war was “a long time ago” and that we should all practice situational ethics and that the passage of time is plenty enough reason to forgive… any left-wing jack ass.
No, this is a perfect case for the Brave New World that godless leftists want to force on the rest of us, a cesspool of gay marriage, child rape, abortion, everything/anything is alright all the time, school children should be brainwashed to pray and pledge their allegiance to be the servants of whomever the left’s political leader is.
They seek the final destruction of the America that rose from obscurity to lead and protect the world from the kind of people you’ve just read about.
If Roman Polanski can get a slapped wrist out of all this, which is entirely likely, it’s easy to understand why Obama is president.
They all come from the same cess pool…. if you need proof, just tune in the dimocrat national convention or the inauguration of any dimocrat president.
And what about the sexually abused little girl? Well, Samantha Geimer, now 46, is a product of that cess pool and that has damaging life-long effects.
January 12, 2009--Samantha Geimer, 45, who was raped by fugitive film director Roman Polanski three decades ago, has filed a legal declaration asking that the charge against Polanski be dismissed in the interest of saving her from further trauma as the case is publicized anew.
Oh, that’s Miss Geimer over there, shown at the premiere of the HBO documentary “Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired,” on May 6, 2008…. being victimized once again by coverage of those lurid details.