Several things to remember about the big news yesterday.
- The Nobel “Peace Prize” is a joke; started by Alfred Nobel—the inventor of dynamite—who became vastly wealthy on things that go “boom”, established the Nobel Foundation in an effort to buy his way into heaven to atone for the untold legions he helped kill.
- Henry Kissinger and Le Duc Tho were given the “peace prize…. in the middle of the Vietnam War.
- Jimmy Carter, anti-Semite, blow hard, enemy of America and the worst president in 100 years won it,
- and so did… Yasser Arafat;
- as did uber racist Woodrow Wilson, another enemy of the American people… fittingly he ended his second term as a vegetable.
So….. since the key to winning the Nobel prize is to hate America, it is no surprise whatsoever that mmmmm…. mmmmmm…. mmmmm….. Barack Hussein Obama added his name to the list yesterday.
I’ll write more about it in the next few days, but make no mistake; the fix was in on this, just like it was for Obama’s election. George Soros and his other handlers wanted this done, and so it was…. just like Obama’s selection to be the first President to serve as president of the UN security council.
Is the picture getting clearer as we go along?
So… this week has been my little version of Roots…. without the ocean voyage.
It had been more than a half century since I’d stood at the gate to my grandparents’ west Oklahoma farm house… we both shows the signs of wear and tear.
My Dad was born one mile from here at Stony Point to John and Dolly Alexander; at that time, the above house was home to M.L. (Marcus Lafayette) and Jenny Alexander my great-grandparents.
My grandparents moved into the house in 1942 after my great-grandfather passed on; my great uncles farmed adjacent land.
More later… Dad’s getting his 50th year Masonic member award today at headquarters in Guthrie….