Sorry I’ve been absent for some days, had to battle the bi-annual allergy/sinusitis for awhile. The worst part always seems to be the fatigue and the feeling I got mugged and then tossed down a flight of stairs.
Speaking of pain… it’s been just overnight and I’m already sick to death of the media meme… “Women Win Elections!!!!”
Oooooh… since when exactly is this news?
The only important news is that Sharron Angle won the GOP primary for the hotly contested Senate seat in Nevada. Angle was endorsed by the Tea Party Express and will face U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in the November general election.
I hope she’s tough she as she sounds, because the Alinsky character assassination has already begun, spinning her as a nut job.
Reid has completely underestimated her, and the mood of the country; even his friends don’t like him, so he’s ripe for the picking.
When you make yourself the face of arrogant elitism, government run amok, a disastrous economy and far-left Obamanism, it really doesn’t matter how much cash you’ve
stolen raised for the November campaign.
Besides, his president has repeatedly told vacationers not to vacation and spend money in Vegas.
The only thing that would have made this situation any better was if the Mob still ran the casinos and the unions in Vegas. Reid’s trash wouldn’t even be collected.
Meanwhile on the Left Coast, Meg Whitman (left) walked through the GOP gubernatorial primary and for California governor while former Carly Fiorina was will challenge Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer in the fall. Both challengers are former CEOs of major companies.
I am so sick of reading gender and race politics; that they are females means zero… the only mild news here is that the pathetic GOP in California has once again elected RINOs while the ship of state is 20 degrees down by the bow and taking on water.
Fiorina, a former Hewlett-Packard Co. CEO (which fired her abruptly and very publicly for driving the company into the ground), had the endorsement of one Sarah Palin.
Good, you think? Hardly. Once more Debbie Schlussel nails it, with an Exhibit “A” of what is real and what is political kabuki theater:
- Sarah Palin’s endorsement of liberal, pro-abortion, pro-illegal alien amnesty, Iran-enabling Republican Carly Fiorina
- the link to Fiorina’s entire waterfall-gushing speech about Islam, right after 9/11.
- Fiorina was notorious for advocating illegal alien amnesty and for abusing H-1B visas for “skilled” foreign workers, so she wouldn’t have to pay Americans market wages for the same work.
- Fiorina is a close friend of race merchant/shakedown king Jesse Jackson,
- just days after 9/11 Fiorina gave a drooling speech about Islam.
- 2008- “For a business perspective, Sen. McCain consults Republican National Committee Victory Chairwoman Carly Fiorina, the former HP CEO., and Meg Whitman, the former head of eBay Inc. “He listens a lot,” economist Douglas Holtz-Eakins, Sen. McCain’s senior economic adviser, said.”
When asked in a 2008 radio interview whether she thought Palin had the experience to run a major company like Hewlett-Packard, Fiorina replied: “No, I don’t. But you know what? That’s not what she’s running for.”
Gosh Uncle Gary, why would The Ma Grizzly (or Other Predator) with
makeupLipstick that Kills Pigs … or something, endorse someone who dissed her publically?
Like I said, it’s kabuki.
So what about Meg Whitman who’ll face dem primary winner… wait for it… Jerry Brown, who racked up a decisive 80%+ win in his primary.
Didn’t seem to bother him… due to the tinfoil hat.
You think Dennis Kucinich is certifiable? Brown taught him everything he knows.
Whitman also has the Palin endorsement.
Here’s more on the former eBay mogul (via Debbie Schlussel and other web sources)
- supports amnesty for illegal aliens
- has the endorsement of by Jihad Darrell a/k/a Hezbollah supporting Congressman-with-a-criminal-rap-sheet Darrell Issa
- did not attend the recent pro-Israel demonstration in LA which even the Head RINO Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, managed to find time for… and Michele Bachmann a real conservative Republican, who came all the way from Minnesota.
So why does Palin endorse the very politics she claims to abhor?
Because she is still clearly running for president and is thus laying ground- work.
She’s an effective spokesman for the cause and drives the left insane… that’s her value. She has no business running a McCain Part Deux campaign which would be an exact replay of 2008.
So why all this about California….?
All the above. So goes California, so goes the U.S.
They’re scribbling IOUs out there in lieu of tax refunds, whistling in the dark, facing a financial Armageddon brought on by far-left ideology, rapacious public employee unions (especially teachers’ unions), but they have millions for fish ladders:
“… is planning to pave over part of a popular beach in the Santa Monica Mountains to build a "freeway" to lure steelhead trout into the area--adding a whopping $935,000 to the $16.7 million in taxpayer funds already spent on endangered trout recovery efforts. Former projects include a $1 million concrete fish "ladder" designed to allow fish to migrate upstream. Unfortunately, the $1 million project may cost an additional $7.5 million to rebuild.”
This is Obamanism in the macro… it’s what is happening to America under this regime; when the damage to our country is finally calculated there will be no comprehending it, that’s why I offer California as an example of our future. We have very little time left in which to decisively act and that’s why November is the most important election in the last 60 years.
The wonderful state of my adolescence is now nothing more than our last canary in a very dark coal mine.
My life experience indicates that at the least, I know where to live … and when.