Down to the last hours and the dems are on their knees, hoping that there’s change for them… they fell for the biggest political scam in history, turned on their neighbors, sold the country out to communists and lost the soul of their party (which has been rotting from the center since The Great Society.)
No sympathy here.
For Real Americans there are lessons to be learned in the next 48 hours ( just be prepared for any number of court challenges and law suits, as well as hundreds of thousands of progressive-voting zombies stumbling out of big city graveyards across the country.)
The lessons are simple…. this is a right-center conservative, Judeo-Christian, patriotic, Bible-quoting, gun-carrying country—America, for short.
- We do not “celebrate diversity”, we tolerate it until the diversities decide to become… legally… one of us; otherwise, they can get the hell out and die somewhere else, on someone’s else's dime.
- “Moderates”(blue-dogs, “mavericks”) are people too cowardly to admit they are leftist bed-wetters and just want to be seen as “sensible” and willing to “reach across the aisle”. If you stand for everything, you stand for nothing.
The political lessons of this election and the two years leading up to it, abound:
- We are The People, the ones in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence… those people, the bastards in Washington D.C. work form us, temporary help; term limits are a must if we are to make any of these “tea party” movement inroads stick.
- We have allowed people like McCain, Graham, Pelosi, Banking Queen Bawney Fwank, and all the rest who have become millionaires on a job that pays $160K, to ascend to the ranks of royalty; Real Americans should therefore not be surprised that we have been told repeatedly by our “public servants” to simply “eat cake.”
- And our taking the country back from our domestic enemies is directed at the GOP elite, like the probable next Speaker of the House Rep. John Boehner; this empty suit is already saying that he can’t wait for Obama to move to the center so he can go all bipartisan… sound familiar? McCain 2008 on the bus again to disaster. If Boehner has already become tone deaf it is up to us to vote his ass out in 2012 along with his fellow traveler, Barry.
Whatever our electoral gains come Wednesday, they are not enough. Once the polls close we must immediately demand that the incoming Congress stop every federal expenditure that is not critical to our defense, our economic well-being and our recovery from 60 years of control by left-wing jackals. The second phase must be to repeal, roll-back, sunset and zero-fund virtually everything this president and this congressed rammed through since Jan. 20. And third, articles impeachment must be immediately brought again Obama and the top congressional democrats and republicans responsible for bringing us to the precipice of disaster. Failure to protect and defend the Constitution will serve as “the high crime and/or misdemeanor” until specifics can be enumerated.
Failure in any of these endeavors will mean that our left wing enemies will only go to ground, heal, regroup with foreign money and troops, and then come at our children and grandchildren.
This is not rocket-science; this is war and has been since I was in my teens…. it just took them this long to literally overthrow our government.
And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
If you do not think I mean this literally, you’re mistaken, you so-called baby-boomers who played a big part in electing these swine.
You’re now in your late 50s to 70 or so and need or soon will require increasing medical care and treatment; if we do not repeal socialist health care… you have already been told by Imam Obama you just need to “take the pill” and die, because you will be refused the treatment necessary to keep you this side of the grave.
You want to live, get of you damned knees and stand for something… something American.
Perhaps my hippy, left-wing peers will finally understand late in life, when their ox is gored, that elections have consequences.
In my mind we will have failed miserably if we do not come close to moving this country back to 1950s morals, ethics, faith, patriotism, love of country and leadership in the world which we enjoyed as children.
Like Don said the other day… “back in the days when if somebody attacked us, we killed them immediately and dared anyone else to take their chances” with the greatest country on God’s green earth.