“In 1974, the National Science Board announced: ‘During the last 20 to 30 years, world temperature has fallen, irregularly at first but more sharply over the last decade. Judging from the record of the past interglacial ages, the present time of high temperatures should be drawing to an end…leading into the next ice age’."
Since the 1960s science charlatans have predicted the end of the world as often as people in rural Kentucky report being abducted by aliens, specifically the “small, gray” variety.
In this time what we have seen is the transmogrification of so-called “hard science” into part religion, part “long-con”, most most of all, anyone with a science credential is trying to turn it into a personal gold mine.
And just like the old snake oil salesmen of the Old West, usually with made up titles like Professor of Doctor, would offer a solution for what ailed the rubes and bumpkins who were too gullible and downright stupid to know they were being hustled.
Gold and silver changed hands and people like Clark Stanley left town before sundown, no doubt with a big grin on his mug and a jungle in his pocket.
But after more than four decades of making a living off idiots and teaching governments how to get in on the scam and make the populace pay for it, “Global Warming”, “Climate Change” and its progeny may be coming to an end.
Thanks to a whistleblower, someone with a grudge or perhaps even the Russians (more here), the curtain has been pulled back on global warming, the “greatest Ponzi scheme” ever, and one that made Al Gore, a has-been politician, fabulously wealthy.
The only thing that allowed global warming to threaten America’s economy and society was the “useful idiots” like your left-wing sister-in-law who gets misty-eyed over a TV commercial and send a $100 of your money to Green Peace.
Which is immediately placed in the beer fund.
If useful idiots have children then the leftists’ job is just about done, because there is no check and balance between the unprotected child in government schools and communists.
Was “An Inconvenient Truth” mandatory viewing in your school district? What did you do about it? Nothing?…. exactly.
Did you allow teachers to feed your kids propaganda that was fed to her by the likes of George Soros, Planned Parenthood, the dimocrat party and activist unions like SEIU?
Yes you did, whether you know it or not.
This climate propaganda was allowed in our classrooms, unchecked for more than two generations… and that’s a major building block for undermining an entire society.
Here’s a current example: more at CNSNews.com
A Santa Barbara California junior high school principal and a teacher are apologizing for not following school district policy relating to a pro-homosexual workshop presented 8th grade students at the school.
The principal said she was “not aware” of the content of the workshop handouts until they were brought to her attention by parents.
Then the school board should fire her.
The district’s “coordinator of administrative services and communications” explained that “protocols” were not followed ahead of the workshop, and failed to be considered under the school board’s “controversial issues” policy and sex education policy, which requires parental notification.
Then the school board should fire her.
If you want your tax money to be used to turn your kid into a eco-whacko communist who believe that gender is just “a state of mind” and there’s nothing wrong with homosexuality or bestiality, then keep them in public school.
The enemy here is the NEA—the National Education Association; its annual budget is well in excess of $300 million, 10 times that of the entire AFL-CIO. Its membership, roughly 3.1 million, is second only to the Teamsters.
- infiltrated the U.S. Department of Education. It runs thousands of its members through "political-action workshops," sometimes giving graduate-study credit to attendees. In one election year alone, its political-action committees threw some $250 million into Democratic campaigns.
- the NEA’s goal was not to educate the young but to give them anarchic "self-esteem" and deprive them of any sense of what's wrong or right.
- The "track" system, whereby the bright students could learn at a faster pace and the less bright at a pace of their own, was abolished, condemning the brighter students to boredom and the slower to frustration.
- The NEA preached the alienation of children from parental guidance, urging them to "inform" on their families, as in Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany.
- The NEA's openly avowed goal today: "To tap the legal, political and economic powers of the U.S. Congress. We want ... sufficient clout [to] roam the halls of Congress and collect votes to reorder the priorities of the United States of America."
If you have children in public school, you owe it to them to read the history of the NEA here.