How did I qualify as a right-wing terrorist threat to my
country government in the Homeland Security warning "Right wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment" authored by the nation's leading dyke and the fifth-columnist we hired as president (sic)....... let me count the ways:
According to Der Feurer, here's the tip off when organizing search and destroy missions against "right-wing radicals" who must be eradicated--those who:
- ---are concerned about illegal immigration, increasing federal power, restrictions on firearms, abortion and the loss of U.S. sovereignty---check!
- oppose legislative restrictions on firearms--- check!
- are returning war veterans as particular right-wing threats to national security---check!
- hate particular religious, racial or ethnic groups... check!
- are anti-government, and reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority---check!
- reject federal government authority entirely---check!
- are individuals and groups dedicated to a single issue anti-abortion or opposing illegal immigration---check, double-check!
- participate high volume of purchases and stockpiling of weapons and ammunition in anticipation of firearms restrictions and bans... check!
- and who are “Returning veterans who possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to right-wing extremists”... right-wing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize veterans in order to boost their violent capacities. (only if I have to---beaucoup check!!!)
And just to convince any remaining conservative of the communist aims of this administration....the report warns law enforcement to watch for suspicious individuals who may have bumper stickers for third-party political candidates such as Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin. (First Amendment... what First Amendment?)
The country has been warned to be on the look out for those with “radical” ideologies based on Christian views, such as opposing illegal immigration, abortion and federal taxes.
"Hello, my name's Gary, I am a 100% disabled Amercian veteran, and I'm a right-wing, terrorist threat to national security."
I recall the very moment I became a threat to the nation; it was Oct. 15, 1969, about 0430 when my Air Force MATS medevac jet touched down at Travis AFB, loaded to the gunnels with stretcher cases, amputees, the sightless and the more or less "ambulatory".
Eight of us who were to remain more or less on the West Coast and strapped in stretchers were placed on the tarmac just outside a building which we assumed was the chow hall; we'd been promised a "steak and eggs" breakfast... our first meal home as combat wounded.
"Just a minute," they said, and parked us. It began to rain. We pulled the thin "army" blankets over... just like we'd never left 'Nam. After about five minutes I pulled the wet blanket off and looked around.... my group resembled a line up outside Graves Registration.
About 20-30 minutes later someone asked us what we were doing there, No. 4 stretcher said we had no idea and delivered it in bush-speak... with all but a few four-letter short words that started with an "F".
Air Force said we had to hurry to get aboard the outbound medevac to our respective military hospitals... one stretcher said we'd been "hurrying" for about an hour.
Fifteen or 20 zoomies arrived, lifted and carried us away from the chow hall... where someone else was eating our steak. As we were hustled toward the flight line, a big sign on the front of the building came into view:
"WELCOME HOME. YOUR COUNTRY'S PROUD OF YOU"
Somewhere in this country there are seven other untrustworthy guys--jarheads, corpsmen and doggies---in their late 50s or early 60s with whom I shared my homecoming almost 40 years gone... we are now considered threats to the nation.
That's fine with me; fine with us... we join tens of thousands of young hard-chargers with fresh visible and invisible scars with whom we have been labeled as enemies of the state.
We revere the association.
Keep pushin' you sonsabitches, just keep pushin'.